Document Storage for Companies in Kent,
London, Sussex and Surrey.
Secure Offsite Document Storage from CDS
CDS offer outstanding archive document storage services to businesses in London,
Kent, Sussex and London.
Storing your archive boxes with CDS works as follows:
- CDS collect your archives from their current location and transport them to the highly secure CDS document storage centre in Kent.
- You can use your own archive boxes or ours and there is no need to change any of your current archiving or retrieval procedures if you don’t want to.
- Each archive box is allocated with a unique barcode which is linked to your box reference.
- An inventory of your archive boxes in storage with CDS is emailed to you.
- When you need to retrieve an individual document, file or whole box from storage, simply use our email ordering system to request items using the same file or box references that you use now.
- CDS will hand deliver your files to you. A fast, efficient, reliable service is guaranteed.
- When archive boxes are due for destruction, CDS will provide you with a list of these boxes and following authorisation by you, secure, certified shredding of the boxes will take place.
There are 3 delivery options for the retrieval of items from storage:
- Scheduled Delivery (e.g. same day each week)
- Next Day Delivery
- Express Delivery (within 3 hours)
All archive documents and boxes in storage with CDS are allocated unique 10-digit barcodes and are scanned into the CDS tracking database. This ensures instant location of individual files and boxes with 100% accuracy.
An integral part of our document storage service is the assistance we give you in establishing and maintaining a simple and efficient records retention policy. This will enable you to store archive files for only as long as you need to and then destroy them in bulk, reducing the quantity of archive boxes in storage and therefore lowering costs.
Archive File Cataloguing: Let us take the strain of producing an accurate log of your archive files using our tried and tested document indexing procedures. Call us on 01580 212233 for more information.